In accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force, it is brought to the attention of users of the website accessible at the address: https://www.publika.com hereinafter the “Site”, the following notices and information.
The site https://www.publika.com is published by the company Publika, hereinafter the “Company” with a capital of: 619,200.00 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Montpellier under number B 482 559 754, with its registered office at 152 rue Orion, 34570 Vailhauques, whose telephone number is 04 67 270 171, whose intra-community VAT number is FR58482559754.
The contact details of the company are:
152 Rue Orion
Tel: 04 67 270 171
The publication director of the site is: Regan Vandersmissen
The site https://www.publika.com is hosted by the company OVH.
SAS with capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
INFORMATION NOTICE RELATING TO CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data provided by users of the Site to the Company are of a strictly confidential nature and are used in particular for the performance of services (or the supply of products) operated through the Site.
Protection of personal data
- Legal basis for the protection of personal data
The processing of personal data implemented by the Company is in strict compliance with the law of June 6, 2004 on the protection of the digital economy, the law of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedom as modified by the law of June 20, 2018 on the protection of personal data as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, which entered into force on May 25, 2018 ( hereinafter "GDPR").
It is also part of the execution of the contractual relationship between the Company and the users of the Site as defined in the GTC / GTCU, so that the latter as well as this information notice also form the basis. legal treatment and collection of personal data of users of the Site.
- Nature of personal data
Personal data means “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity ”(article 4 of the GDPR).
The Company collects and processes personal data provided directly by users of the Site.
This is the following data:
- Contact details recorded in the search form
- Anonymized information on navigation through the site, geolocation
The Company is also required to automatically collect and process the personal data of Site users, in particular by means of cookies (for more information, please refer to the section on cookies below).
- Purposes of the use of personal data / Recipients
The data collected and processed by the Company are necessary to be able to access and navigate on the Site.
Their purposes are:
- To be able to process requests related to Human Resources activities (CV, cover letters, information on candidates)
- To be able to respond to commercial activities (requests for quotes, support for companies, etc.)
- To be able to organize requests from subcontractors or suppliers
They are intended for:
- For internal use by the company but can also be transmitted to partners in order to be able to meet the stipulated needs
- Retention period of personal data
Personal Data collected via the Site may be kept for different periods of time depending on their nature:
- 13-month duration for Human Resources data
- 13-month period for quotation requests and commercial contact
- 3-year term for suppliers and subcontractors
- legal duration in fiscal and accounting matters with regard to financial and banking data
It is however specified that during an online purchase, the data relating to the bank card of the users of the Site are kept only during the time of the payment transaction, possibly increased by the legal withdrawal period.
- duration of 3 years maximum for data relating to inactive prospects of the Company
- Responsible for processing personal data
Mr. Lionel Freyssenon is designated as the person in charge of the processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 4 point 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016, i.e. the one who determines the purposes and the means of processing the personal data of users of the Site.
Any user of the Site can contact this person in charge in order to exercise their rights as specified in article 6 below.
- Site user rights
The users of the Site are informed that they have the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, the right to their portability of their personal data as well as the right to oppose the processing of said data and this under the conditions and application limits of Articles 15 to 21 of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
They can exercise these rights by contacting Lionel Freyssenon via the contact form on this site, along with their request with a copy of their identity document.
Site users also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
- 6.1 Right of access (article 15 of the GDPR)
Site users have the right to obtain from the controller access to their personal data as well as the following information:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular recipients who are established in third countries or international organizations
- where possible, the planned retention period for personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
- the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data, or a limitation of the processing of their personal data, or the right to object to such processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- when the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any information available as to their source
- he existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, useful information regarding the underlying logic, as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for them
Users of the Site will also be informed of the appropriate guarantees taken by the Company in the event of the transfer of their personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
- 6.2 Right to rectification (article 16 of the GDPR)
Users of the Site have the right to obtain from the controller, as soon as possible, the rectification of personal data concerning them which may prove to be inaccurate.
Taking into account the purposes of the processing, users of the Site have the right to obtain that incomplete personal data is completed, including by providing an additional declaration.
The controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data have been communicated of any rectification of personal data unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts. The data controller provides the Site user with information on these recipients if the latter so requests.
- 6.3 Right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
Users of the Site have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning them.
The controller therefore has the obligation to erase this personal data as soon as possible, when one of the following grounds applies:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- the user of the Site withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- the user of the Site opposes the processing
- the personal data have been the subject of unlawful processing
- personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation
- the personal data have been collected in the context of the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of the GDPR
The right to erasure does not apply insofar as the processing is necessary:
- to the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- to comply with a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health
- for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
The controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data have been communicated of any erasure of personal data unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts. The data controller provides the Site user with information on these recipients if the latter so requests.
- 6.4 Right of limitation (article 18 of the GDPR)
Users of the Site have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of the processing of their personal data when:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data, or
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes their erasure and instead requests the restriction of their use, or
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but they are still necessary for the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Art.21 (1) GDPR while verifying whether the legitimate reasons pursued by the controller outweigh those of the data subject
When the processing has been limited by virtue of one or more of the aforementioned cases, this personal data can, with the exception of conservation, be processed only with the consent of the user of the Site, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for important reasons of public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
The user of the Site who has obtained the restriction of processing is informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
The controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been communicated of any limitation of the processing of personal data unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts. The data controller provides the Site user with information on these recipients if the latter so requests.
- 6.5 Right to portability (article 20 of the GDPR)
Users of the Site have the right to receive the personal data concerning them that they have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without the controller to whom the personal data have been communicated obstructing it, when:
- the processing is based on their prior and express consent or on a contract
- the processing is carried out using automated processes
In these cases, the user has the right to obtain that the personal data is transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically possible.
- 6.6 Right to object (article 21 of the GDPR)
Users of the Site have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons relating to their particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning them based on Article 6, paragraph 1, point e) or f). of the GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer be able to process personal data, unless he can demonstrate that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing which prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
When personal data is processed for prospecting purposes, users of the Site have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them for such prospecting purposes, including profiling in the insofar as it is linked to such prospecting.
In the event of opposition to processing for prospecting purposes, personal data is no longer processed for these purposes.
When personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in application of Article 89, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to object, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest.
By continuing to browse, Site users acknowledge that they have been informed of their rights under the General Data Protection Regulations and releases the Company from any responsibility for this information.
List of cookies used on this site
- Third party cookies
By visiting the Site, partner companies may install cookies. The use of these cookies is subject to the same restrictions on the protection of personal data established by Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (hereinafter the “DIRECTIVE”). In your browser settings, you can deactivate these third-party cookies.
1.1 Cookies linked to the site's statistical analysis operations
COOKIE NAME PURPOSE THE DURATION OF THE CONVERSATION _cfduid live chat 30 mins _dc_gtm_UA-5877168-1 google statistics 1 year _ga GOOGLE STATISTICS 1 year _gid GOOGLE STATISTICS 1 year _hjIncludedInSample hotjar statistic 1 year crisp-client2Fe842973e-1716-430e-9f67-bdac921910c3 LIVE CHAT 30 mins crisp-client% 2Fsocket LIVE CHAT 30 mins nocookies operation acceptance of cookies test_cookie double click advertising 1 year
1.2 Cookies linked to social networks
You can find buttons on the site that allow you to share content on social networks such as facebook, twitter, linkedin ...
at. The "Like" button and other social extensions of Facebook
The site uses functions of Facebook. These are small programs that connect information about a user connected to Facebook (www.facebook.com published by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
If the Internet user is connected to Facebook when visiting the Site, the browser will establish a link with the Facebook server and integrate data from his Facebook account on the Site. Facebook simultaneously receives information about the visit of the Internet user and the pages viewed by him. Internet users who do not wish to share their data are recommended to disconnect from Facebook before browsing the Site.
If the user activates a social extension of Facebook via the Site, the information collected will be transmitted and then processed by Facebook. The exact modalities of this processing are specified in the “Facebook data use policy”. As such, it is specified that the Site is a third party to the processing operated by Facebook.
b. "Tweet" and other Twitter social plugins
Tweeter social plugins buttons ("Tweet" button in particular) are linked to the Site. These are mini-programs from Twitter (www.twitter.com published by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900-San Francisco, CA 94103USA). Through these social plugins, the Twitter network is informed of the visit of the Internet user on one of the web pages of the Site. Internet users who do not wish to share their data are recommended to disconnect from Twitter before browsing the Site. The purpose of the data collection, its different fields of application, the subsequent processing and use of data by Twitter as well as the rights and possibilities to configure the protection of the privacy of the Internet user, are mentioned in the section "Conditions" and "confidentiality" of the site www.twitter.com.
c. Other social networks (Linkedin, Pinterest)
It is specified that any social network can identify you or follow your browsing using one of these buttons even without you having clicked on it, as long as your session is open in your browser.
We invite you to check with these social networks to find out more about the possible settings with regard to the confidentiality of your account.